Full-time, in-country Russian and English speaking reporter needed for the twice-monthly, English language newspaper, The Astana Times. The Astana Times covers the full range of issues in Kazakhstan from local human interest stories to visits by heads of state. The position offers reporters the opportunity to work on an international scale covering the economy, security, business, culture and government in one of the most dynamic countries in the world.
– Fluency in Russian and ability to write English-language news stories.
– At least three years full-time print journalism experience.
– Ability to work independently and budget your time.
– Experience working internationally is extremely helpful, but not required.
– Ability to relocate to Astana, Kazakhstan.
– Very Competitive
Please respond to this post with your resume and writing clips to [email protected].